Release Notes - Version 1.11.0¶
Released on December 21, 2022
We are very excited to ship the December 2022 Hummingbot release (v1.11.0) today! See below for the highlights in this release.
Here are the key changes:
- Cython → Python: Simplified code for easier improvements in the future.
- One exchange → Multiple Exchange: Allow hedging of multiple assets at multiple exchanges at the same time
- Hedge by amount → Hedge by amount or value: Allow hedge based on the current asset value in quote asset.
- Remove restriction on spot/perp on both maker and taker: Able to select both spot and perpetual for both monitored market and hedge market
- Added fixed offset: Allow maintaining of a fixed net amount of asset amount/value.
Thanks to leastchaos for this contribution! 🙏
Improvements to AscendEx and Huobi connectors¶
The improvements below upgraded two of our certified exchanges to the latest CEX connector standard and should resolve issues that users have been encountering with them:
- 5891 Refactored the
Ascendexspot connector to v2.1
- 5892 Refactored the
Huobispot connector to v2.1
Thanks to CoinAlpha for these contributions! 🙏
Gateway UX improvements¶
Installing Gateway from source should now be much easier, since we have modified the
generate_certs command so that it automatically populates the correct path in Gateway's
ssl.yml file. The Gateway developer setup docs now reflect this new, simpler workflow. In addition, we also added prompts to guide users in using Gateway commands intended for Docker and non-Docker use cases in this pull request.
- 5918 Added support for configurable cert paths for Gateway
We also changed the default
TokenList settings for each Gateway DEX connector so that it uses a local file rather than a URL. See the new Adding Tokens documentation page for more information.
- 5953 Changed the default tokenlists from URLs to files in gateway
Changes to governance and maintenance process¶
In this blog post, we described some big upcoming changes to our monthly process. Starting in January, we will use regular Snapshot polls to let HBOT holders decide how maintenance bandwidth should be allocated the various exchanges, strategies, and issues. In particular, exchanges and strategies will need to get a certain minimum number of HBOT votes to stay in the codebase.
This month, we started the process by removing exchanges from the codebase that don't seem to be operational anymore:
- 5943 Removed
CoinFlexconnector and other references from the codebase
We also started a Discord thread that lets users nominate issues for the first Issues Poll later this month.
Other Fixes and Updates¶
- 5885 Fixed "unsupported
decimal.Decimal" errors running Spot-Perp arb on Gateway
- 5923 Fixed Gateway perpetual price quantum Thanks to kadirc for this fix! 🙏
- 5475 Fixed issue with the
AroonOscillatorIndicatorso that it correctly reflects the value ranges from 0 to 100 Thanks to tramchamploo for this fix! 🙏
- 5862 Fixed the
avellanedastrategy status for hanging orders Thanks to MementoRC for this fix! 🙏
- 5867 Fixed issue with
binanceperpetual get position Thanks to MementoRC for this fix! 🙏
- 5921 Fixed
XEMMstrategy taker queries Thanks to kadirc for this fix! 🙏