Community-owned software for building crypto trading bots¶
Welcome to the official website for the Hummingbot Foundation and documentation site for Hummingbot.
Hummingbot is software that helps you build and run automated trading strategies, or bots. Its codebase is free and publicly available on Github under the Apache 2.0 open source license.
Hummingbot Foundation is a not-for-profit foundation that facilitates decentralized maintenance and governance of the Hummingbot codebase, powered by the Hummingbot Governance Token (HBOT).
Help us democratize high-frequency trading and give sophisticated algorithms to everyone in the world!
👨👩👧👧 About us¶
- About: About Hummingbot and the Foundation
- News: Recent news and updates
- Community: Participate in the global Hummingbot ecosystem
📚 Read the docs¶
- Documentation: Learn how to use Hummingbot
- Developers: Start building your own connectors and strategies
- Releases: What's included in the latest release
✅ Govern with HBOT¶
- Governance: Decide how the Hummingbot codebase evolves
- Whitepaper: Detailed description of how the governance system works
- HBOT: How to claim and vote your HBOT tokens
- PRP: How to vote a proposal linked to an open pull request in the Hummingbot code repository
💪 Contribute to Hummingbot¶
- Contribution Guidelines: Read this before submitting a pull request
- Maintenance: Get paid for building and maintaining Hummingbot components
Sign up for the official Hummingbot newsletter, which is published when each monthly release drops. The newsletter also contains Foundation news, upcoming events, and updates about contributions from the global Hummingbot community!