🐤 Getting started¶
New to Hummingbot? Start here!
- Installation: Install Hummingbot on various platforms
- Basic Operations: Basic commands and actions in Hummingbot
📚 For users¶
Learn about the different components in Hummingbot:
- Strategies: Various algorithmic trading strategies
- Exchange Connectors: Supported centralized and decentralized exchanges
- Gateway: Standalone middleware that connects to decentralized exchanges on various blockchain protocols
- Global Configs: Global configurable modules
- Strategy Configs: Strategy-specific configurable parameters
👩💻 For developers¶
Hummingbot is a general source framework for crypto algorithmic trading. We welcome developers to fork the codebase for their own purposes and contribute to the community.
- Contribution Guidelines: How to submit contributions to the Hummingbot codebase
- Developers: Explanation of Hummingbot's architecture and detailed reference on how to build connectors and strategies
- Building Connectors: Requirements for building an integration to a new crypto exchange
- Creating Strategies: Tutorial that shows you how to create a new Hummingbot strategy
🙋♂️ Getting help (general)¶
Hummingbot features an active, friendly community of users globally! Here are some ways to get help if you're encountering issues:
- Check out the Glossary to understand trading jargon and Troubleshooting for common questions about using Hummingbot
- To report a bug or request a new feature, post a new issue in GitHub. Please follow the template and include detailed descriptions of the bug, steps to reproduction, supporting artifacts such as screenshots, logs, configuration settings, and suggested fixes, if any.
- Join the official Discord and post your question on #general or #trader-chat
We pledge that we will not use the information/data your provide us for trading purposes nor share them with third parties.
🙋♂️ Getting help with Hummingbot Miner¶
For users using Hummingbot to earn rewards on Hummingbot Miner, the Miner team maintains 24/7 dedicated technical support for users. The support team helps users install Hummingbot and configure API keys for use with the Miner platform, investigates reports related to missing or duplicate rewards, and other issues.
You can access Miner support via the following methods:
- Email: Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat: Click the chat widget in the lower right hand corner of the Miner website,
- Discord: Post a message on the #support or #liquidity-mining channels on Discord