🛠 Connector Info¶
- Exchange Type: Centralized Exchange (CEX)
- Market Type: Central Limit Order Book (CLOB)
- Maintenance Tier:
Currently, Phemex is a Bronze exchange, as voted by HBOT holders in each quarterly Epoch. They are not maintained by the Hummingbot Foundation but may be maintained by a community member.
|🔀 Spot Connector||Not available|
|🔀 Perp Connector||✅||Supports testnet|
|🕯 Spot Candles Feed||Not available|
|🕯 Perp Candles Feed||Not available|
ℹ️ Exchange Info¶
- Website: https://phemex.com
- CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/phemex/
- CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/phemex_futures
- API Docs: https://phemex-docs.github.io/
- Fees: https://phemex.com/getting-started/trading-fee
- Supported Countries: https://phemex.com/terms-of-service
🔑 How to Connect¶
Generate API Keys¶
Log in to Phemex.com and hover over your Account name on the top right corner of the page.
Click on API Management.
Click the Create New API Key button on the top right side of the page.
Choose either High Rate Limit API entry or Default API entry.
Enter a Name and IP address.
Select the desired level of Permission and click Confirm.
Enter the Email Verification Code sent to you by Phemex.
NOTE: The API Key will only display one time, please make sure to copy and save it carefully.
Add Keys to Hummingbot¶
From inside the Hummingbot client, run
connect phemex_perpetual in Hummingbot in order to connect your wallet:
If connection is successful:
🔀 Perp Connector¶
Integration to perpetual futures markets API endpoints
- Connection Type: WebSocket
- Folder: https://github.com/hummingbot/hummingbot/tree/master/hummingbot/connector/derivative/phemex_perpetual
This connector supports the following
This connector supports the following position modes:
This exchange offers a staging (testnet) mode: https://testnet.phemex.com/
While users can trade on testnet using the link above, it is not currently supported in Hummingbot.