Gateway V2 comes with Avalanche's public RPC URL by default, which is good enough for short-term testing. But for real trading bots, you should configure your own node URL (e.g. via Moralis Speedy Nodes) which gives you higher API request rate limits.
The Pangolin protocol connector is managed by Gateway V2 - where the Gateway is now responsible for all on-chain operations (e.g. fetching prices and creating trade transactions), and the
GatewayEVMAMM class on Hummingbot side is responsible for interfacing with Gateway V2.
Gateway V2 is currently living on CoinAlpha's
feat/gateway-v2 branch at the moment - it will be merged to Hummingbot master within a month or two.
- Hummingbot - GatewayEVMAMM
- Gateway V2 - AMM Routes
- Gateway V2 - Uniswap-Like Controller
- Gateway V2 - Pangolin Class
ℹ️ Exchange Info¶
- API docs: https://github.com/pangolindex/pangolin-api
- SDK: https://github.com/pangolindex/sdk
- FAQ: https://pangolin.exchange/faq/
- Maintainer: CoinAlpha
- Follow the instructions to install and run Hummingbot Gateway V2.
gateway connect pangolinand add your Avalanche wallet to Gateway V2 for trading on Pangolin.
createto create an AMM Arbitrage strategy between Pangolin and a different exchange.
startto start the strategy, and you're trading!