Welcome to Hummingbot!
Hummingbot is an open source framework that helps you build crypto trading bots that run on both centralized exchanges (CEX), as well as decentralized exchanges (DEX) on various blockchain networks.
Our codebase is free and publicly available on Github under the Apache 2.0 open source license. Help us democratize high-frequency trading and provide free access to sophisticated algorithms and tooling to everyone!!
🐤 Getting started¶
New to Hummingbot? Start here!
- Installation: Install Hummingbot on various platforms
- Quickstart: Follow the new Quickstart guide to learn how to build a custom market making strategy with Hummingbot!
- Features: The main commands and configs in Hummingbot
👩💻 For developers¶
Hummingbot is a general source framework for crypto algorithmic trading. We welcome developers to fork the codebase for their own purposes and contribute to the community.
- Developers: Explanation of Hummingbot's architecture and detailed reference on how to build connectors and strategies
- Bounties: Get paid for building and maintaining Hummingbot components connector middleware
- Support Hummingbot!: How you can support our mission to democratize HFT!
- Contribution Guidelines: Read this before submitting a pull request
🙋♂️ Getting help¶
Hummingbot features an active, friendly community of users globally! Here are some ways to get help if you're encountering issues:
- Check out the FAQ, Troubleshooting), and Glossary pages for answers to common questions about Hummingbot
- To report a bug or request a new feature, post a Github issue.
- Join the official Discord and post your question on #support
For users using Hummingbot to earn rewards on Miner, the decentralized market making platform operated by CoinAlpha, you can also access Miner support via the following methods:
- Discord: CoinAlpha maintains 24/7 dedicated technical support for users on the #miner-support channel within the Hummingbot Discord server. They help users install Hummingbot and configure API keys for use with the Miner platform, investigates reports related to missing or duplicate rewards, and other issues.
- Email: Send CoinAlpha support a message at [email protected]
- Live chat: Click the chat widget in the lower right hand corner of the Miner website.
We pledge that we will not use the information/data your provide us for trading purposes nor share them with third parties.