Hummingbot is an open source framework that helps you create, backtest, and deploy automated trading bots that can run on any crypto exchange. Our codebase is free and publicly available on Github under the Apache 2.0 open source license.
📓 Quickstart Guides¶
New to Hummingbot? Start here with step-by-step guides for various use cases:
Intro to Dashboard: Learn how to use Dashboard to create, backtest and deploy sophisticated market making and directional strategies
Custom Script: Develop a custom market making script using Hummingbot
Liquidity Mining: Earn liquidity mining rewards by running Hummingbot on the Miner platform
🎓 Hummingbot Academy¶
See Academy for a collection of free resources that help you understand the basics of algo trading and market making.
❓ Install Hummingbot client¶
We recommend installing Hummingbot using Docker if:
- You want the simplest, easiest installation method
- You don't need to modify the Hummingbot codebase
- You want to deploy Hummingbot alongside with Dashboard, Orchestation Module, and other advanced configurations
Alternatively, install Hummingbot from source if:
- You want to customize or extend the Hummingbot codebase
- You want to build new components like connectors or strategies
- You want to learn how Hummingbot works at a deeper, technical level
👩💻 For developers¶
Hummingbot is a general source framework for crypto algorithmic trading, and we welcome developers to fork the codebase for their own purposes and contribute to the community.
- Bounties: Get paid for building and maintaining Hummingbot components connector middleware
- Contribution Guidelines: Read this before submitting a pull request
- Quickstart - Custom Script: Learn how to customize Hummingbot scripts
🙋♂️ Getting help¶
Hummingbot features an active, friendly community of users globally! Here are some ways to get help if you're encountering issues:
- Check out the FAQ, Troubleshooting, and Glossary pages for answers to common questions about Hummingbot
- To report a bug or request a new feature, post a Github issue.
- Join the official Discord and post your question on #support
- Take Botcamp to learn professional-grade market making and algo trading!
We pledge that we will not use the information/data your provide us for trading purposes nor share them with third parties.