ℹ️ Exchange Info¶
- API docs: https://docs.loopring.io/
- Transaction fees: https://blogs.loopring.org/loopring-exchange-faq/
- Minimum order size: https://docs.loopring.io/en/dex_apis/getOrderUserRateAmount.html?h=minimum%20amount
- Creating API keys: https://blogs.loopring.org/loopring-exchange-faq/#how-do-i-register-an-account
- Release added: 0.32.0 by CoinAlpha
Since this exchange is an Ethereum-based decentralized exchange (DEX), first run
connect ethereum in order to connect your Ethereum wallet. See Ethereum for more information. Then, go to dYdX and create API keys for the same Ethereum wallet.
connect loopring in Hummingbot in order to enter your API keys:
Enter your Loopring account id >>> Enter the Loopring exchange address >>> Enter your Loopring private key >>> Enter your loopring api key >>>
If connection is successful:
You are now connected to loopring.
Hummingbot assumes 0% maker fees and 0.2% taker fees (source).
Users can override these assumptions with Override Fees.